It seems the long running dispute between Air India and Boeing has finally been settled with Boeing 787 commercial widebody airplane being delivered to Air India, on Thursday at Boeing Co's final assembly plant. It was apparently kept at the Boeing plant near Charleston, South Carolina, but due to the issue of compensation, delivery was delayed for months from the scheduled end of May.
It was expected once upon a time that the delivery, will be made by the month of May of 2008, but had been put off six times. The delay has resulted in airlines postponing opening new routes. The airlines have to keep older planes in the air for longer and they have to purchase new aircraft to fill the gap.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez