There seems to be no early respite for the British oil giant, BP following a major fiasco in Gulf-of-Mexico. As per reports, the deal between BP and Rosneft for an Arctic exploration venture has been jinxed on Tuesday against deadlock with its existing partners in Russia, known as AAR, which has been earning profits with its deal in the name of TNK-BP.
A year after the terrible oil spill that had occurred in the Gulf of Mexico, the oil giant BP has filed a case against the Halliburton and Transocean for the damages they incurred during the disaster.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez