A judge of a federal court of US has lifted the ban over the deepwater oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. US President Mr. Barack Obama had applied the six-month ban in a response to the huge BP oil rig explosion.
The judge has apprehended that such a lengthy ban is not justified and invalid because the ban has a very negative impact on local business.
It has been claimed that the huge devastating BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill explosion in the Gulf of Mexico had been triggered by the leaking of the oil rig's safety apparatus that had begun several weeks prior to the explosion. This has been said by an oil worker, who was able to escape the explosion.
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public
- Dell unveils new $129 device that brings Android OS to any TV or display with HDMI input