A judge of a federal court of US has lifted the ban over the deepwater oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. US President Mr. Barack Obama had applied the six-month ban in a response to the huge BP oil rig explosion.
The judge has apprehended that such a lengthy ban is not justified and invalid because the ban has a very negative impact on local business.
It has been claimed that the huge devastating BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill explosion in the Gulf of Mexico had been triggered by the leaking of the oil rig's safety apparatus that had begun several weeks prior to the explosion. This has been said by an oil worker, who was able to escape the explosion.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK