Householders might not have taken pleasure of the cold winter, except the British Gas which certainly enjoyed it. It declared today a 98% climb up in the first-year profits trailing an 8% inclination in gas utilization and, more gloomily for householders, emerged to advise that utility bills might be on their way up this winter.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez