Lost Planet 2 is out and should be a step up compared to the original. It comprises a full-bodied multiplayer mode inclusive with unlockable goodies, and extraordinary image design numerous assortment and creative panache.
Developer Capcom did not point out the problems of the original one, but it made them worse.
As has been confirmed through official announcement, Capcom would be, in April, introducing a demo featuring the multiplayer mode in the popular third-person shooter title "Lost Planet 2".
Reports are that the early play-through would be featuring the map "Turbulent Jungle", in addition to its hosting up-to 16 players in online versus matches.
In a move that would help the company avoid competition in the 2010 first quarter, the Japanese game publisher Capcom Tuesday announced its decision to push back the release dates of three of its eagerly-awaited titles - Lost Planet 2, Super Street Fighter IV, and Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii - to beyond March next year.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone