Lost Planet 2 is out and should be a step up compared to the original. It comprises a full-bodied multiplayer mode inclusive with unlockable goodies, and extraordinary image design numerous assortment and creative panache.
Developer Capcom did not point out the problems of the original one, but it made them worse.
As has been confirmed through official announcement, Capcom would be, in April, introducing a demo featuring the multiplayer mode in the popular third-person shooter title "Lost Planet 2".
Reports are that the early play-through would be featuring the map "Turbulent Jungle", in addition to its hosting up-to 16 players in online versus matches.
In a move that would help the company avoid competition in the 2010 first quarter, the Japanese game publisher Capcom Tuesday announced its decision to push back the release dates of three of its eagerly-awaited titles - Lost Planet 2, Super Street Fighter IV, and Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii - to beyond March next year.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez