China's Cnooc Ltd. (CEO) is purchasing several shale oil and gas leases in America owned by Chesapeake Energy Corp. (CHK) for five hundred and seventy million US dollars in cash, in the most recent move by a Chinese oil company to know more about a technology that has changed the U. S. gas industry.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording