China's Cnooc Ltd. (CEO) is purchasing several shale oil and gas leases in America owned by Chesapeake Energy Corp. (CHK) for five hundred and seventy million US dollars in cash, in the most recent move by a Chinese oil company to know more about a technology that has changed the U. S. gas industry.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone