China's Cnooc Ltd. (CEO) is purchasing several shale oil and gas leases in America owned by Chesapeake Energy Corp. (CHK) for five hundred and seventy million US dollars in cash, in the most recent move by a Chinese oil company to know more about a technology that has changed the U. S. gas industry.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez