Market has been abuzz with founder of world's No. 3 PC maker making a buyout offer for its company, which recently showed a dismal performance in profit with a 31% drop in fourth quarter. It has been stated that Michael Dell has apparently offered $13.65 a share, after the earnings report, but some major investors have refused the deal, worth $24.4 billion.
Dell introduced a second Smartphone at its press conference at CES 2011, naming it Venue but unlike the first one this phone operates on Google's Android 2.2 and doesn't contain a slide-out keyboard. I had the opportunity to lay my hands all over the phone and even got to understand how it will synchronize with all the other Dell devices with a service called "Stage".
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez