There is very good news for all the Dropbox users on iOS. The company has recently updated the Dropbox App for iOS and there are a lot of changes that have been brought which would be appreciated by the user. But more importantly, the latest 1.5 version automatic uploads of photographs and videos in the camera.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez