In all, 92 people have been affected by consuming an energy drink known as 5-hour Energy. Out of 92, 13 people have lost their lives and 33 people have been admitted in hospitals.
The US Food and Drug Administration said that they have been taking out investigations. In order to know the cases in detail, said Shelly Burgess, who is the spokeswoman of FDA.
FDA's recent Investigation into the five deaths related to Monster Energy Drink has concerns over the use of the energy drinks amongst those, who are inclined towards it. The drink was found to be containing caffeine amount more than the recommend one, rather, the drink was overloaded with caffeine.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units