This weekend, at a special ceremony in Modena, Italy, the Ferrari599 GTO was officially exposed in public. Some of the brand’s wealthiest clients were also available at this ceremony.
This ceremony was held at Modena’s Ducal Palace which is now a military academy. In this grand celebration, Ferrari factory test drivers and military cadets participated.
Later this year, when Ferrari World inaugurates in Abu Dhabi, fans will experience a giant roller coaster ride but with a variation.
The ride in a Ferrari will take adventure-lovers on a two kilometer drive at up to 95 kmh and since there are two cars running side-by-side, the roller coaster turns into a racetrack with a different "winner" every time.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez