According to a Los Angeles Times report, a rare 1967 Ferrari convertible - the Ferrari 275 GTB/4*S NART Spyder - fetched a whopping $27.5 million at a Saturday auction handled by RM Auctions in Monterey; thereby setting a new auction record.
This weekend, at a special ceremony in Modena, Italy, the Ferrari599 GTO was officially exposed in public. Some of the brand’s wealthiest clients were also available at this ceremony.
This ceremony was held at Modena’s Ducal Palace which is now a military academy. In this grand celebration, Ferrari factory test drivers and military cadets participated.
Later this year, when Ferrari World inaugurates in Abu Dhabi, fans will experience a giant roller coaster ride but with a variation.
The ride in a Ferrari will take adventure-lovers on a two kilometer drive at up to 95 kmh and since there are two cars running side-by-side, the roller coaster turns into a racetrack with a different "winner" every time.
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public
- Dell unveils new $129 device that brings Android OS to any TV or display with HDMI input