A recent report has uncovered that GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), which is the largest pharmaceutical company in Britain, has decided to support a campaign that is aiming at seeing all clinical published results.
The attempt is to ensure the preservation of the safety of medicines. The pharmaceutical company's decision has surprised one and all in the medical industry.
There have been claims that Avandia diabetes drug is causing high risk of heart attacks and congestive heart failure to the users. And in this regard, around four Lawsuits have been filed in the UK against the producer, GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK).
Avandia was once known as the world's best diabetes pill but now has been surrounded amid several claims.
It has been found through a recent report that the drug company GlaxoSmithKline is being charged committing a health fraud in the state.
As per the findings, the largest pharmaceutical company in the UK has not only bribed doctors but has put many lives at risk as well. The company located in west London needs to feel guilty of its act in a court.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez