Goodrich Corporation and Rolls-Royce Group plc have jointly stated in a communiqué that both firms have completed the formation of a joint venture company, to develop and supply engine controls for Rolls-Royce aero engines.
The joint venture company, christened ‘Rolls-Royce Goodrich Engine Control Systems Limited’ will operate as Aero Engine Controls.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez