After a long wait, Google has finally announced the availability of the high-end LG Nexus smartphone in India.
The handset, priced at Rs 25,999, is now at sale at the LG exclusive stores as well as leading retail stores and multi-brand outlets in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata.
With advancements being brought in everyday by some or the other company, a new app has now been introduced by Google Inc.
`Keep' named cloud-based app, according to the latest report, has been created with an aim to make lives of people simpler. The company said that the app was a digital dashboard meant for virtual sticky notes.
Sergey Brin, Co-founder of Google made a public statement in a conference illustrating smartphones as `emasculating' which raise eyebrows of thousand of smartphone users. Brin was talking about the new soon-to-be-launched product Glass, the high-tech augmented-reality eyeglasses, at the TED Conference in Long Beach, California, when he made this statement.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez