Google is introducing a new feature for its Google Docs which will facilitate the process of uploading of the users’ files from their desktops to the cloud, chiefly for the purpose of collaboration and sharing.
A recent post on the Official Google Blog has revealed that the new feature will be gradually rolled out to all Google Docs users over the coming few weeks.
Google, the internet search engine giant, has taken the unusual and unexpected step of applying for approval from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission with the aim to become an electricity marketer, which would essentially provide the company with the authority to buy and sell bulk power at market rates, just like large utilities and energy traders do.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone