Twitter, Microblogging service has hired Dick Costolo, a former Google Inc. executive to be its chief operating officer, in a move that will assist the fast-growing company to complete its management team.
Dick Costolo who is also an investor in Twitter, will shoulder his new responsibility from next week.
The 'Skanks' case recently took a new turn, with the 'anonymous' blogger, Rosemary Port, intending to file a $15 million lawsuit against Google, alleging that the Internet giant had failed to protect her right to privacy! The allegation comes in response to Google's revelation of Port's identity, in compliance with the Manhattan court order.
In its explanatory letter to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), in connection with Apple's supposed rejection of Google Voice, AT&T has clarified that giving due to consideration to the risks the Apple and AT&T presumed in bringing the iPhone to market, both the partners had agreed to block VoIP apps from using AT&T's cellular networks.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK