Google Inc. has todaly introduced Google Voice service, which threads traditional phone features with Gmail. Google Voice allows users to store transcripts of voicemail phone messages in their email inboxes.
Google Voice service runs on the technology of on Grand Central Communications, which Google purched for an undisclosed amount in July 2007.
There is confirmation from the Google headquarters about the a malfunction within the company's free Google Docs service - the company has confessed that some users of its online word processing service have possibly had their documents, marked down as collaborative items, shared with unauthorized users.
Shooting for more people to see and click on ads, Google has introduced expandable ads to its AdSense network; the search giant has added rich media ad menu and third-party expanding ads to its AdSense network. Google has brought in expandable ads at the time when 70 percent of Google publishers are reporting less earnings with Google.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez