King of the search engine market, Google Inc., today unveiled a search engine, called Google Commerce Search, the services of which have been specifically designed for e-commerce websites. The company's launch has come just in time for the holiday season, and is aimed at making online shopping easier for users.
Unveiling a new music search feature on Wednesday, the multifarious Google Inc. has now marked its foray into the music industry as well! For the latest feature adorning the illustrious Google list, the company has tied up with MySpace, Lala, Pandora, imeem, and Rhapsody, for streaming their music clips in the Google search results.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording