ClubSport brand, the most successful nameplate of the Holden Special Vehicles, had first emerged as an everlasting match within the HSV range back in June of 1990 as a VN HSV ClubSport. The Holden Special Vehicles, now divulges a unique limited version model to facilitate celebrating 20 years of its unbeaten brand.
Holden will depend on the regional sales of its novel small car, the Cruze, next year to keep it in the black as it comes back to generate an annual turnover for the first time in five years.
The new Managing Director, Mike Devereux, said that Holden is a "major contributor" to its parent company, General Motors' first-quarter victory of $850 million revenue.
Australian car manufacturer, Holden has been able to maintain a jump in sales for its Cruze small car, ahead of it becoming a locally-built model in the subsequent year.
The corporation informed that on Wednesday it sold 2,514 of the cars in April, which is its best monthly result ever since it had been launched in June the preceding year.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone