Intel is working towards building up its software and services offerings, with the aim of expanding its accomplishment into smartphones as well as the consumer electronics markets. A Gartner analyst shared that Advanced Micro Devices, the fellow competitor will be un-equipped to extort the former's market share.
Formally, Intel made an announcement that its Atom Z600 family of processors, with the platform that supports it, which is known as Moorestown.
Moorestown is a step in the best direction, when Intel still faces a number of challenges in its struggle with ARM-based processors for the smartphone market.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez