There were hopes that very soon, a drug will land into markets, which will prevent the plaque to buildup in brain and further slow down the progression of Alzheimer's disease. But according to some recent information, the company has failed to develop it successfully and has therefore ended with its designing.
There has been a huge outrage among people over the increase in rates of hip implant failure. The government has been put on back foot on failing to address the issue and promote patients interest. Now it being seen as the worst orthopedic debacle and has triggered an outcry from patient and health groups.
As per reports, it has been revealed that the US regulator has approved a drug, in order to bring a decline in the number of people being affected with plague, affected with bacterial infection. The drug known as Levaquin has been manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, and is said to be quite effective in treating the bacterial infection called plague.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez