A number of large, important drug companies have announced major cuts to the cost of the vaccines that they provide to people in the developing world. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Johnson & Johnson, Merck and Sanofi-Aventis have all said that they will cut prices for Gavi, an international vaccine alliance.
Drug manufacturing giant firm, Johnson and Johnson has said that it is going to call off as many as 57,000 bottles of Topomax. This announcement has been made after there was a complaint made by consumers that this drug has some uncharacteristic odor. Topomax is a prescribed drug and it is the treatment for seizures.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez