According to the revelation made by the Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board that they has started an examining procedure into the conduct of Ernst & Young, last night, for its role as an auditor to Lehman Brothers International Europe. The board is also crafting an investigation agenda for the number of individuals, but declined to comment on who or how many.
As the regulators continue to investigate the Wall Street developments and actions that might have been at the root of the 2008 financial meltdown, the Securities and Exchange Commission is questioning the biggest American financial institutions to draw information on their use of a particular accounting device.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez