According to the revelation made by the Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board that they has started an examining procedure into the conduct of Ernst & Young, last night, for its role as an auditor to Lehman Brothers International Europe. The board is also crafting an investigation agenda for the number of individuals, but declined to comment on who or how many.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units