A whopping $40 Million has been raised in new funding by the popular Chinese video websites Youku. com, which is also the country's largest site of the segment, and the development is being as a sign pointing to the confidence that the medium will continue to grow throughout China, as firms move further away from "user-generated videos" for which they were once famous.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez