Medtronic Inc has accepted that the defects in its security insulin pumps could help hackers control the device with a remote.
However, company officials have notified that the 200,000 diabetes patients who have been using the device should not worry as the risk of the cyber attack was near to the ground.
The researchers at the Medtronic Inc. (MDT) and Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) said that a new treatment for the Parkinson’s disease will be developed for direct delivery of the medicine in to the brain. The companies announced on Tuesday that they will work on the treatment in collaboration, which may take decades.
On Wednesday Medtronic Inc. announced that the issues highlighted in the two warning letters from the Food and Drug Administration regarding their facilities in Mounds View and Juncos, Puerto Rico have been resolved. The resolution of these issues means that critical medical devices produced in these plants can now be made ready for introduction into the United States market.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez