With Microsoft’s much-hyped Windows 7 operation system scheduled for release on October 22, and most PC users supposedly having got a fair idea about the upgrade choices, there still are some complex undertones and likely holdups that perplex consumers, leaving them to wonder whether the upgrading process will be a simple or a complicated one!
Software giant Microsoft has penned a deal with Britain's mega-grocer Tesco to sell virtual DVDs. Microsoft's Silverlight will provide consumers access to an additional rang of movie extras, which can be watched on a PC or a Mac.
Virtual DVDs can include, among other web-enhanced features, movie trailers that update automatically via Internet.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone