Better profits may lead to resumption of dividends by British pubs and restaurants group Mitchells & Butlers Plc. The Company reported a 55% increase in pretax profit to 73 million pounds ($104.5 million) during the half year till April 10. The increase in food prices helped the Company to post better results.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone