Better profits may lead to resumption of dividends by British pubs and restaurants group Mitchells & Butlers Plc. The Company reported a 55% increase in pretax profit to 73 million pounds ($104.5 million) during the half year till April 10. The increase in food prices helped the Company to post better results.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording