Better profits may lead to resumption of dividends by British pubs and restaurants group Mitchells & Butlers Plc. The Company reported a 55% increase in pretax profit to 73 million pounds ($104.5 million) during the half year till April 10. The increase in food prices helped the Company to post better results.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez