Better profits may lead to resumption of dividends by British pubs and restaurants group Mitchells & Butlers Plc. The Company reported a 55% increase in pretax profit to 73 million pounds ($104.5 million) during the half year till April 10. The increase in food prices helped the Company to post better results.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK