With the overwhelming response of potential customers botching Motorola Mobility's Cyber Monday Moto X deal, the company was forced to postpone the sale. In the postponed re-run of the sale, the first wave of the promotion kicked off on Wednesday afternoon, and a second sale is scheduled for next Monday, December 9.
Google subsidiary Motorola Mobility has revealed in a recent announcement that its new, unlocked, low-cost customizable smartphone - the new Moto G - is now selling on the company's website, as well as on Amazon. com. The online availability of the Moto G handset comes earlier than expected; but just in time for Black Friday sales.
The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) has revealed in a recent report that Google's Motorola subsidiary is apparently set to introduce a low-cost handset in its Moto lineup on Wednesday, November 13.
As per the report, the cheaper Moto series smartphone - dubbed `Moto G' - will be officially unveiled at an event in Brazil on Wednesday.
The Motorola Moto G has been spotted a few times of late; with each of the leaks revealing some new information about the rumored handset. The most recent of the Moto G leaks has come from GSMArena, which has disclosed that the handset will be a decently capable handset in the mid-range smartphone market.
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public