Motorola has introduced its new premiere business handset – the sliding-keyboard smartphone called Droid 2 Global. The new handset, which is called the Milestone 2 in the UK and Europe, connects to Verizon Wireless’ CDMA EVDO Rev A network in the US; and to CDMA, GSM or HSPA 900/2100 networks in other countries.
Close on the heels of Microsoft’s Tuesday-filed lawsuit against Motorola in federal court for the Western District of Washington, accusing Motorola for demanding unreasonable and discriminatory royalties for its technology, Motorola’s Motorola Mobility subsidiary Wednesday filed a patent-infringement lawsuit against Microsoft.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini