Motorola has introduced its new premiere business handset – the sliding-keyboard smartphone called Droid 2 Global. The new handset, which is called the Milestone 2 in the UK and Europe, connects to Verizon Wireless’ CDMA EVDO Rev A network in the US; and to CDMA, GSM or HSPA 900/2100 networks in other countries.
Close on the heels of Microsoft’s Tuesday-filed lawsuit against Motorola in federal court for the Western District of Washington, accusing Motorola for demanding unreasonable and discriminatory royalties for its technology, Motorola’s Motorola Mobility subsidiary Wednesday filed a patent-infringement lawsuit against Microsoft.
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public
- Dell unveils new $129 device that brings Android OS to any TV or display with HDMI input