Motorola has introduced its new premiere business handset – the sliding-keyboard smartphone called Droid 2 Global. The new handset, which is called the Milestone 2 in the UK and Europe, connects to Verizon Wireless’ CDMA EVDO Rev A network in the US; and to CDMA, GSM or HSPA 900/2100 networks in other countries.
Close on the heels of Microsoft’s Tuesday-filed lawsuit against Motorola in federal court for the Western District of Washington, accusing Motorola for demanding unreasonable and discriminatory royalties for its technology, Motorola’s Motorola Mobility subsidiary Wednesday filed a patent-infringement lawsuit against Microsoft.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone