Myer Holdings has reported a fall in its full-year profit figures. However, remain optimistic for the fiscal 2011. It expects its net profit rise to lie between five and 10% for the fiscal year 2011.
Australia's largest department store chain has recorded a marginal climb in its full-year sales. The chain is reported to have announced a final dividend of 11.5 cents a share.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini