Myer Holdings has reported a fall in its full-year profit figures. However, remain optimistic for the fiscal 2011. It expects its net profit rise to lie between five and 10% for the fiscal year 2011.
Australia's largest department store chain has recorded a marginal climb in its full-year sales. The chain is reported to have announced a final dividend of 11.5 cents a share.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units