Myer Holdings has reported a fall in its full-year profit figures. However, remain optimistic for the fiscal 2011. It expects its net profit rise to lie between five and 10% for the fiscal year 2011.
Australia's largest department store chain has recorded a marginal climb in its full-year sales. The chain is reported to have announced a final dividend of 11.5 cents a share.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone