Myer Holdings has reported a fall in its full-year profit figures. However, remain optimistic for the fiscal 2011. It expects its net profit rise to lie between five and 10% for the fiscal year 2011.
Australia's largest department store chain has recorded a marginal climb in its full-year sales. The chain is reported to have announced a final dividend of 11.5 cents a share.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez