It has been revealed in a recent report that Virgin Media has for the second time won the top position in Netflix's UK ISP Speed Index.
The report uncovered that the Speed Index has been expanded by Netfix, on-demand Internet streaming media provider. It is following the same that Virgin Media has earned the high ranking.
Video subscription service of Netflix bagged in 3.1 million customers more during the fourth quarter. As a result of that the firm could deliver a performance that was better than analyst’s expectations.
The results got announced on Wednesday and it proved that Netflix is increasingly playing an important role in home and mobile entertainment.
Netflix’s rejoicing at new record high in stock price was cut short by an outage which made the popular streaming service go offline on Friday. After the nearly three-hour-long outage, from $:30 PM ET to 7:15 PM ET, video streaming was once again working, though some users still found it difficult to get to the site.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez