With a continued subscriber growth, Netflix reported a strong performance in the second quarter. The Internet video streaming company with an additional 3.3 million subscribers in the three months worldwide ended the quarter with a total 65.6 million customers. Out of the new customers around 900,000 subscribers were from the U.S. The total number of Netflix Inc.
Alibaba’s next venture is into the sector of streaming video service which the company is building on the model of Netflix. The launch of its new services called TMall Box Office is expected in a couple of months.
The new product which is subscription video, will extend the presence of Alibaba in the field of digital entertainment
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone