It has been revealed in a recent report that Virgin Media has for the second time won the top position in Netflix's UK ISP Speed Index.
The report uncovered that the Speed Index has been expanded by Netfix, on-demand Internet streaming media provider. It is following the same that Virgin Media has earned the high ranking.
Video subscription service of Netflix bagged in 3.1 million customers more during the fourth quarter. As a result of that the firm could deliver a performance that was better than analyst’s expectations.
The results got announced on Wednesday and it proved that Netflix is increasingly playing an important role in home and mobile entertainment.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone