Alibaba’s next venture is into the sector of streaming video service which the company is building on the model of Netflix. The launch of its new services called TMall Box Office is expected in a couple of months.
The new product which is subscription video, will extend the presence of Alibaba in the field of digital entertainment
With the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit having, in a Tuesday ruling, gutted the Federal Communication Commission's `Net Neutrality' regulations - which require Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to be neutral in their restrictions on bandwidth -, an analyst estimate shows that the move may expose the Netflix streaming video service to higher costs.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone