The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York Wednesday witnessed the official unveiling of News Corp's new tablets-specific newspaper - `The Daily' - by the company's chairman Rupert Murdoch. The launch event of `The Daily' was attended by reporters, media executives, employees and advertising partners
With News Corp and Apple still working out some kinks in the iPad's subscription platform for a dedicated newspaper, the launch of the media conglomerate's iPad-specific publication - `The Daily' - has been delayed, according to the information shared by unnamed `inside' sources familiar with the proceedings.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini