The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York Wednesday witnessed the official unveiling of News Corp's new tablets-specific newspaper - `The Daily' - by the company's chairman Rupert Murdoch. The launch event of `The Daily' was attended by reporters, media executives, employees and advertising partners
With News Corp and Apple still working out some kinks in the iPad's subscription platform for a dedicated newspaper, the launch of the media conglomerate's iPad-specific publication - `The Daily' - has been delayed, according to the information shared by unnamed `inside' sources familiar with the proceedings.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone