The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York Wednesday witnessed the official unveiling of News Corp's new tablets-specific newspaper - `The Daily' - by the company's chairman Rupert Murdoch. The launch event of `The Daily' was attended by reporters, media executives, employees and advertising partners
With News Corp and Apple still working out some kinks in the iPad's subscription platform for a dedicated newspaper, the launch of the media conglomerate's iPad-specific publication - `The Daily' - has been delayed, according to the information shared by unnamed `inside' sources familiar with the proceedings.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez