The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York Wednesday witnessed the official unveiling of News Corp's new tablets-specific newspaper - `The Daily' - by the company's chairman Rupert Murdoch. The launch event of `The Daily' was attended by reporters, media executives, employees and advertising partners
With News Corp and Apple still working out some kinks in the iPad's subscription platform for a dedicated newspaper, the launch of the media conglomerate's iPad-specific publication - `The Daily' - has been delayed, according to the information shared by unnamed `inside' sources familiar with the proceedings.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units