Recently, the telephone advice service number had failed because of some technical reasons. So, currently the NHS is working to decipher whether there was any harm or injury because of the same.
The NHS has called the mishaps as "serious untoward incidents" (SUIs). Patients call on this number when they suffer from any harm of a huge degree.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez