It has been reported that the Nissan Leaf and the Chevy Volt are about to take the center stage in Austin. This will take place in this week in Austin and several experts in the industry will praise and pick – at the latest electric cars which will be on display. The Consumer Reports are known to have put the Chevy Volt and the Nissan Leaf under the test.
As we see that the year 2011 is going to be a big year as far as the technological up-gradation is concerned and hence you can certainly see that a major improvement have been made in the case of cars and automobiles. The roll out of the Nissan and Chevy Volt is enough testimony to the fact that this year is going to be a banner year for electric cars.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez