In a move which is apparently aimed at making the ownership of Nissan's electric vehicle Leaf more attractive, the automaker has recently announced that it is expanding its "No Charge to Charge" program. Under the program, the owners of 2014 Nissan Leaf will get two years of free public charging, thanks to the new all-access EZ-Charge cards being offered by Nissan.
In an announcement which makes Nissan Motor Co.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone