Submitted by Sundeep Matharu on Wed, 11/19/2008 - 08:18
California-headquartered Novafora Inc. (formerly known as Sipharos) has agreed to acquire Transmeta Corp. for about $255.6 million in cash deal.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez