Surely, it was a good news for Novartis that it has been able to have positive result of its phase III clinical study of immune system drug known as Certican. The news was worth getting happy, as it has been found that the Swiss pharmaceutical company was trying to get everything right for last two years.
On Monday, the drug maker Novartis announced that its drug to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease has been approved in the European countries. During clinical trials it has been found that the drug is capable of treating the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or smoker’s cough within four hours of administering.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez