Ocado, the online mechant, has revealed the location where it will be establishing its second distribution centre, which will be costing around £210 million and also announced that around 2,000 jobs will be generated with this expansion
According to Ocado 35.2 acre land has been procured at Dordon in the North Warwickshire.
Five more banks have been appointed by British online grocer Ocado to help run a preliminary public offering penciled in for July. According to the sources, the banks like Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, HSBC, Numis and Jefferies, will work together with Goldman Sachs, UBS and JP Morgan Cazenove, who have already been in line to handle Ocado's listing.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez