As per reports, it has been revealed that Omega Laboratories Ltd. and Accord Healthcare Inc., have got green signal from Health Canada for their drugs. The agency has announced that it has approved Omega’s muscle relaxation drug known as Rocuronium bromide. It is given to patients to lower the effect of anesthesia.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez