The hosting and network process arm of France Telecom Orange Business Services which functions in 172 nations which has wedged the cloud jinx and has paired up with the triumvirate following the Acadia partnership with the Cisco Systems, EMC, and VMware which are about to roll out an array of personal clouds it wishes to sell, install, and handle in support of customers.
In order to enhance some clarity between two callers, a high definition voice technology is being trailed on by Orange. This trail has already hit the places like Bristol, Reading and Southampton and is now planning its best to emerge in the UK on the entire Orange mobile network, by the end of this summer.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone