The hosting and network process arm of France Telecom Orange Business Services which functions in 172 nations which has wedged the cloud jinx and has paired up with the triumvirate following the Acadia partnership with the Cisco Systems, EMC, and VMware which are about to roll out an array of personal clouds it wishes to sell, install, and handle in support of customers.
In order to enhance some clarity between two callers, a high definition voice technology is being trailed on by Orange. This trail has already hit the places like Bristol, Reading and Southampton and is now planning its best to emerge in the UK on the entire Orange mobile network, by the end of this summer.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone