In a fresh round of rumors about the forthcoming Apple tablet computer, which likely will be announced later this month, France Telecom deputy chief executive Stéphane Richard inadvertently “confirmed” that the rumored device will be accessible by customers of the France telecom-owned carrier, Orange.
The German group Deutsche Telekom is in talks with three potential buyers of British unit T-Mobile UK. The three potential buyers are France Telecom, Telefonica and Vodafone.
It was informed that Vodafone and Telefónica have offered approximately £4 billion for the Deutsche Telekom subsidiary T-Mobile UK.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez