Citing difficult economic conditions, French wines and spirits group Remy Cointreau Wednesday posted a 14.2 percent drop in its full-year 2008-09 current operating profit to 137 million euros. The group's earnings for the year plunged 12.7 percent - from the earlier year's 817.8 million euros to 714.1 million euros.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez