The British insurance takeover specialist Resolution (RSL. L) has announced that it is planning to generate 400 million pounds for distribution to shareholders every year. It has been told by the company’s officials that the company would give more details of its capital position at an investor presentation scheduled for June 7.
The Chief Executive John Tiner of the U. K. acquisition vehicle Resolution Ltd. (RSL. LN) told reporters Wednesday, that it may look for possible acquisitions outside the U. K. life insurance industry and even outside the country.
Tiner did not divulge any information on which sectors and countries the company would be looking at.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez