In the opinion of the attendees at the London edition of the BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour developer event, Blackberry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) can still play a significant role in enterprise, even though the company is currently struggling as it is yet to finish work on the newest BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Blackberry has seen it all, the highs and the lows. The phone had reached an epitome where people all over the world were going ballistic about their Blackberries, but times have recently changed, and the phone has been pulled off the no. 1 position it ruled on, since many years. It’s time the firm fought back to the number one spot
It has been recently revealed in a report that Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie, the Chief Executive and Chairman of Blackberry, have resigned. They are the two men responsible for the great success of Research in Motion, but sadly they were the ones who had to witness its recent decline, after the dawn of the new and competitive arena in the mobile phone market.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez