Though a lot many pharmaceutical companies across the globe have been making cuts to reduce costs, Roche Holding AG has cleared that it is not going to become part of flocking. The pharmaceutical industry has been facing stiff competition from companies, which have been producing cost effective generics.
Restrictions to be put on two medicines are being urged by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), which concerns the drugs can cause more harms than the benefits these provide, as per a report uncovered recently.
It has been found that the medications containing tolperisone and trimetazidine are being asked to be replaced or simply removed.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez