According to the newly released data, there are numerous jobs waiting to embrace the aspiring professionals and unemployed people.
Corporate giants like Google, Siemens and Ford, etc. have unveiled their plans to add more workforces in the near future.
The market is flooded with the jobs of all kinds and unemployment rates are observing a new low.
Europe’s largest engineering company, Siemens AG announced that after the slashed jobs, company’s full year yearning will be much higher than they expected. Cut down was also seen in the demand for factory automation equipment and light bulbs. Siemens also stated that the profit at the industrial and health units will go beyond the 7.5 billion Euros.
Munich - German turbine maker Siemens said Monday it had won a major order from Iraq for 16 high-efficiency gas turbines costing 1.5 billion euros (2.1 billion dollars).
Iraq's ministry of electricity is struggling to end constant power outages and restore damaged oil and gas-fired power stations.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording