According to the newly released data, there are numerous jobs waiting to embrace the aspiring professionals and unemployed people.
Corporate giants like Google, Siemens and Ford, etc. have unveiled their plans to add more workforces in the near future.
The market is flooded with the jobs of all kinds and unemployment rates are observing a new low.
Europe’s largest engineering company, Siemens AG announced that after the slashed jobs, company’s full year yearning will be much higher than they expected. Cut down was also seen in the demand for factory automation equipment and light bulbs. Siemens also stated that the profit at the industrial and health units will go beyond the 7.5 billion Euros.
Munich - German turbine maker Siemens said Monday it had won a major order from Iraq for 16 high-efficiency gas turbines costing 1.5 billion euros (2.1 billion dollars).
Iraq's ministry of electricity is struggling to end constant power outages and restore damaged oil and gas-fired power stations.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone