The old saying of bigger the better is finally making its effect felt in the market and among the Starbucks customers. The company is all set to roll out its latest offering to the people and this will contain the Trenta, which is the cup size that will contain the quart's worth beverages like that of tea, coffee and lemonade.
Following the lead of McDonald's and Starbucks, Tim Hortons Inc. is also gone ahead with its worldwide expansion spree.
Tim Hortons, which is a leading brand of coffee and doughnuts, has 3,029 stores in Canada and 567 in the U. S. The Company also boasts of 290 self-serve coffee-and-doughnut kiosks that are inside Spar convenience stores in Ireland and England.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez