Ventura Technology Enterprises of Waipahu and Virginia-based STG have jointly secured a contract for $29 million from the U.S. Army.
Under the five-year contract, both companies will provide information technology services to the Army’s Pacific-Theater Network Operations and Security Center.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez