Britain's supermarket giant, Tesco's employee went into a state of coma for one whole month after suffering a possible spider bite while dealing with imported food items.
Alan Harbidge, of Llanedeyrn, Cardiff, suffered liver and kidney failure along with getting his fingers swelled up which looked like sausages due to the suspected spider bite infection.
Tesco made to apologise following use of 'motivational' poster of man with a gun pointed to his headSubmitted by Kavita Toor on Wed, 10/23/2013 - 07:44
Tesco, UK's supermarket company has filed an apology for using a 'motivational' poster of a man who seems to be about to shoot himself in the head.
The store was asked to apologise by the mental health campaigners when TESCO posted the poster on the staffroom wall of one of the branches which was having lesser sales.
Tesco has announced to open a latest "beauty hall" following the store format as an attempt to establish itself as a realistic retailer among the major players of health as well as beauty industry. The giant had tailored the proposals for the same at its annual Christmas store tour, around a year back.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording