Announcing a forthcoming web-design upgrade on Monday, popular microblogging service Twitter said that it is rolling out a "refreshed twitter. com" version which will mirror the look and feel of the Twitter iOS and Android apps. The upgraded twitter. com version will be rolled out to all Twitter users in the coming weeks.
With documents leaked, over the last few months, by whistleblower Edward Snowden - ex-contractor of the US National Security Agency (NSA) - revealing the NSA's snooping of the data systems of the biggest tech firms in its PRISM online surveillance program, tech companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Twitter are increasingly investing on security technology.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording