A recent report has talked about chances of US Airways and American Airlines striking a deal to clear way for developing world's biggest carrier. It has been said on the basis that regulators are primarily seeing concessions in routes in order to preserve competition in Washington, Charlotte, Dallas and other airports.
AMR Unions support merger deals with rival US Airways Group Inc. In their recent statements of Friday, labor groups at bankrupt American Airlines said that they want to take a chance on potential merger plans deal with rival US Airways Group Inc, as they believe the action could save more jobs than the plan of reorganizing a single entity as is being proposed by parent AMR Corp.
US Airways has announced a new route for nonstop flights from its largest hub in Charlotte to Honolulu, Hawaii. This service would continue throughout the year, for which Boeing 767 with capacity of 204 passengers would be used by the company.
Charlotte is the focal point of US Airways from where it operates more than 85 % of the airport's 655 daily flights.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez