Verizon CFO, Fran Shammo, revealed about their plans to stop selling phones with CDMA chips and sticking to only pure LTE smart phones by the beginning of next year. He disclosed the plans today at Deutsche Bank's Media, Internet, and Telecom conference. Moreover, he said that the transition will bring down costs and subsidies for customers.
To block the usage of stolen phones, US carriers have finally shook hands with the FCC and law enforcement. This contract will help them in developing a central database for following and blocking stolen phones. This process will further make it a difficult legislation for all those who are involved in amending the handsets’ unique identifiers.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez