According to a recent Wall Street Journal report, US’ leading mobile carrier, Verizon Wireless, plans to discontinue the sale of its unlimited data plans to new customers; and introduce, in their place, two service plans with monthly data caps.
As per the report, Verizon will likely roll out new data plans in the coming four- to six-month period.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez