Zynga, which has a number of popular apps on the social network, had tried to threaten Facebook by stating that it would take its games somewhere else.
Facebook Inc. and Zynga Game Network Inc. finished weeks of stressed discussions by approving on Tuesday their consent to a five-year contract, in order to maintain Zynga's social games on the social network.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez