A research states that most youngsters and grown-ups in the U. S. are getting less than the proposed measures of entire grains and dietary strand.
Specialists discovered individuals who did consume the prescribed three or more servings of entire grains every day likewise had a tendency to use the most fiber.
According to a new report from the US National Academy of Sciences, polluting industries in China are having a big role in increasing pollution in Los Angeles and other states of US. As there cannot be any national boundaries to curb pollution, smog from China is continuously drifting into the United States across the Pacific Ocean.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording